Spinach And Ricotta Cannelloni
- 1 3/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- 600g Low Fat Ricotta Cheese
- 250g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 cups grated parmesan
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 6 fresh lasagne sheets
- 3/4 cup Tomato Sauce extra
- 1 cup grated low fat mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Lightly grease a 20cm x 28cm x 4cm-high ovenproof dish. Pour in 1 cup Of Tomato Sauce, reserve the rest. Make sure to Spread it evenly over the base.
- Place ricotta, spinach, parsley, basil, 1/4 Cup of Parmesan, salt and pepper in a large bowl, and mix to combine.
- Cut each lasagne sheet into 14cm x 16cm pieces. Place 1/3 cup of ricotta mixture along length of each lasagne sheet and roll up to form a tube. The mixture should make 8 tubes. Lay tubes side by side in the dish. Spoon over extra tomato sauce to coat. Sprinkle with cheeses and bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
*Note: I like to serve this with a very light salad. It's a tasty dish. Yummy!