Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What's For Dinner Wednesdays!


Oh, There you are. Well, today is Wednesday and I have decided that I am going to start something new on my Blog for this ever so lazy day. Every Wednesday seems like a struggle for me. I usually have a weekly meal plan drawn out, so that I am not left wondering every night of the week: "What am I going to make for dinner?" By Wednesday I usually have no interest in following it because it just seems like too much work. Tonight I have an exercise class to go to with my Sister in Law/Tia... so, I don't particularly feel like putting on an apron and playing "Betty Crocker" Tonight.

I will now share with you.. whether you like it or not... My Decided meal for this evening...

This is What's For Dinner This Wednesday:

Yummy Broccoli and Chicken Bake...

6 cups hot cooked broccoli (You Can use Fresh Or Frozen...)
4 cups cooked, skinless chicken breast cut into little squares
2 cans Low Fat Cream of Broccoli Soup (Doesn't matter what brand, I am cheap AND Lazy so I use No Name Brand)
2/3 cup 1% milk (I am exercising tonight so I guess no 2%.. but you can use whatever, no ones making YOU exercise)
1 cup shredded light/regular Cheddar cheese (I usually use "Full Fat" But Not tonight.. Damn Sister in law/Tia)
2 tbsp onion powder
4 tbsp dry bread crumbs, add salt, pepper, and some other seasoning crap thats in your cupboard to the bread crumbs... ie: Garlic Powder and Oregano.. (Thats RIGHT sister in law... I AM EATING SOME BREAD CRUMBS)
2 tsp butter or margarine, melted (Yep.. You guessed it.. tonight I will be using Margarine.)

Do This Stuff To Cook It.... Or it Won't cook... and then there will be no dinner....

1. Arrange broccoli and chicken in Large sized baking dish.
2. Pour mixture of soup, onion powder and milk over broccoli and chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with mixture of bread crumbs and butter.
3. Bake at 425°F (220°C) until heated through - only takes about 25 minutes.

Cook whatever else you want with it as a side... we are having Steamed Long Grain Rice, and A Pre-Made bag of Spinach Salad that I bought just in case I had another one of these Wednesdays.. NO, I don't even feel like making my own salad... leave me alone :D

Well.. I am off....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blogger Tips