Monday, January 24, 2011

Black Eyes, Strained Necks and Broken Bottoms....

Well the past week has just flown by. The Husband/Daddy was at home for the most part and we did a lot of running back and forth from the doctors to the pharmacy to home where he would lay in bed for hours at a time complaining about how bad his neck hurt. Poor baby.

The sad thing is now we have to put up with the WSIB. Oh Joy! Just as we were starting to recover financially from the last time that we fought with them... its time to fight with them again. So we grabbed the papers and filled them out. I had to do all the leg work since hes broken so that was fun... standing at the drug store waiting for the dumb lady who doesn't know how to operate the fax machine.. to fax 4 pages of important documentation to two different numbers... Yeah.... I was there for a while.

The weekend came and Sister In Law/Tia and Brother In Law/Tio took Little man for the weekend. So there weren't any adventures up until Sunday when we picked him up in the morning.. and even then... no real adventures... I was starting to worry that my child had been replaced with someone else's! He's usually so eventful.

Well, this morning we woke up. It was about 8am before he got up, so I got to sleep in a bit. Was really nice. So we got up, I told him I would be in soon, made the bed and got dressed and then I went in and he was already sitting up in bed reading a book. It was quite adorable. So, we got up and went on our way downstairs... which is a feat that usually takes us about 14 minuets to go down as I am now more careful than I have ever been in my life...

Well, he ate breakfast no problem and decided that he was going to play with his cars.. well, he went to turn around and his socks slipped and my poor baby fell face first into the corner of the Ottoman. Which might I add isn't soft.... he was quite upset, and so I went and picked him up and we cuddled for a while. I was icing his cheek when I realized he was bruising already. Now he looks like a UFC fighter and has quite the shiner!



That was two seconds after it happened... its a lot more intense looking now... But he's my tough guy as you can see... he was already laughing it off :D

What is with my family!? The stairs trip me... Hubby/Daddy has a door frame jump out and land on him and an Ottoman bites little man's face... it can't possibly be that we have that bad of luck..... it must just be the fact that objects are so attracted to us they can't help themselves... It can't be that we are clumsy... I will just blame the objects... its their fault....

Husband/Daddy's at work today. I hope that goes well and he doesn't come home feeling worse than ever because he had to work....

Well, I am off... Nothing exciting to report aside from that so far.. we will see what happens because there is still an entire rest of the day left.... lets hope we make it without anymore objects deciding to attack us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blogger Tips