Friday, March 25, 2011

Little Man's Funny Quote Fridays!

Welcome back to "Little Man's Funny Quote Fridays!"

This weeks was pretty funny to me. It was easy to tell what I was going to use for my post today. Husband/Daddy was laying on the couch in the living room, he was relaxed.. and when I say relaxed I mean relaxed. Relaxed enough to let himself pass gas. Little man started laughing and ran up to Husband/Daddy and started sniffing the air. Husband/Daddy being the weirdo he was asked "What does Daddy's Bubbles smell like?"


Little man Looked back at him scrunched up his face and came to the most obvious conclusion:


"Ewww Daddy Bubbles smell like Poop"



Well, that was enough to throw both Husband/Daddy and I into a laughing fit. I know it was an obvious answer but he was so matter of fact about it, and we really weren't expecting that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blogger Tips