Welcome back to "What's For Dinner Wendesday!" Please check out the recipe!
Garlic (Yep I LOVE Garlic) Chicken
- 3 to 4 pound whole roasting chicken
- salt and pepper
- 40 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ cup chicken stock
- Sprinkle the inside of the chicken with salt and pepper. Stuff garlic cloves into the cavity. Tie legs together. Tuck wing tips behind chicken's back.
- Place chicken, breast side up, on a greased wire rack in a roasting pan. Brush chicken with oil. Pour stock into pan.
- Roast chicken at 350° for 25 minutes per pound (1¼ to 1¾ hours for an average bird), basting often with juices and stock from the pan.
- Transfer chicken to a serving platter. Discard string. Remove garlic cloves and mash.
- Garlic cloves can be spread on the chicken or on toasted rounds of French or Italian bread for an extra
- Makes enough to serve 4-6 people.
Maybe I will thaw some cupcakes for dessert! Enjoy!