Friday, March 25, 2011

Threesomes, Manipulations and Blue Hair

I know, I know... I have been neglecting my blogging duties. Life has been kind of mundane. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT complaining as this means that I have had no dates with the stairs, no rendezvous' with the floor and no threesomes with the bathtub, the shower curtain and the bath mat.

We have just been kind of busy. Little man and I do what I like to call "Spring Into Spring" dance every day, which includes lots of bouncing around and spinning and clapping trying to entice Spring to start so that we can start enjoying the weather. (See? I told you things are weird.. With me doing all that jumping you would assume that I would have fallen flat on my face at least once right!? NOPE!)

Little Man is totally putting up a fight lately though. Terrible Two's? Nope How about Way Too Smart Two and a Half's? This Little Dude is totally trying to play me every which way lately! What?! He's trying to trick a Ninja? Listen Little Man, Just because you are Ninja Spawn does NOT make you more of a Ninja than me! I will always have one up on you because I am just a LITTLE bit older and wiser and have tried all those tricks in my day and age. Don't get me wrong, he is a very smart, very good Little Man. For the most part he is pretty well behaved, but every once in a while he tries to switch it up with a little Manipulation. For Example: In our household bedtime has ALWAYS been bedtime. There has never been any questions, any delaying for any reason. Lately Husband/Daddy has been going to school a few weeknights a week and he is there through Little Man's bedtime, so something that is normally a family thing has turned into a Just Mommy and Little Man thing a few nights a week... shouldn't be a problem, there were times when Husband/Daddy would work late before and I would put him to bed myself without an issue. Lately, its been.. "Mommy I have water?", "Mommy No bedtime Yet!", "Mommy my finger hurts." But when Daddy's home he doesn't try any of that not even for a second. Which brings me to my next point.. Why in the world does he think I am going to cave?! Of course I don't and he ends up going right to bed anyways so it's not a big deal, it's just surprising that he is even TRYING that at all! Oh Well!

Onto other news.. Yesterday I noticed I am getting White hairs. Seriously. Not Grey, White! And there are about 3 of them. Um, Excuse me!? Last I checked I am 25 and totally not ready for ANY of that! I am going to cut my hair really short and start getting a perm and dyeing my hair blue if thats the case!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blogger Tips