Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blood, Nausea, And Insanity

Ok, so it's been a while since I last wrote. I know! And I LOVE to write. I think I am just having a case of writer's block because I never have any idea what to write about.

Today Little Man, Daddy and I Went to the park to go out and enjoy this beautiful weather! It's so gorgeous today! In fact, we got home not too long ago and I am now making lunch as I type this.

Today Little Man managed to give me some more "white hair". I was in the kitchen getting the stuff ready to cook lunch when he walked up to me and said "Mommy Owie" I was thinking he was referring to the scab on his big toe that he has been telling me about for the past few days.. so I said, "I know Hunny, it will heal soon!" and looked down... and there was blood everywhere! I think my heart stopped for a second because it literally looked like a murder scene in my kitchen and I was beginning to think that he somehow cut his toe off.. I couldn't see anything passed all the blood.. so I very calmly went to the bathroom and got a face cloth and cleaned up what I hoped was still his toe... Now, there really is nothing he could have gotten into that could have cut his toe off, but in that moment and in my mind that's what was happening. I cleaned the blood of his toe and sure enough he had just ripped the scab off when he was playing with his blocks or something. He was brave.. I was calm on the outside and screaming on the inside. We got a nice bandage on there and he said thank you and off he went.

I am STILL screaming on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blogger Tips