Friday, April 29, 2011

Little Man's Funny Quote Fridays!


This Week's Quote was as always a difficult one to come up with. He always says so many funny things and I just don't know which ones to pick to post. Well the other day we were driving in the car and the moon was out. Funny thing is it wasn't night time or anything. When Little Man noticed this he started commenting on it. I said: "But Little Man, it's not night time what is the moon doing in the sky?" He replied with:

"I talked to the Moon and Telled it to wake up!"


My Little Man speaks to the moon. I laughed pretty hard at this one.

2 comments:

  1. I love kiddies simple replies to questions! Can you imagine what your little man will be teaching your other baby? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I am afraid to think about that one too :P He He!

    ReplyDelete

Best Blogger Tips