Thursday, February 17, 2011

Glorious Sleep, Single Digits and Panic

Good Morning Sunshines! I am pretty chipper this morning! This could have something to do with the fact that I didn't see a 6 on my clock this morning when Little Man woke up... in fact there was a 7 a 5 and a 7. He slept in this morning until 7:57! Glorious, Glorious Sleep!

I also realized this morning when I woke up that there are 9 days until we move! Count 'em... 9! Now, this created a mix of emotions. The 2 most prevalent of these emotions would have to be: Excitement and Panic... Let me explain.

Excitement because I can't wait to let Housemate Lady and Housemate Man have their house back to themselves! They have been so helpful and I am sure they will be happy to have their own space back, as I know Jay, Little man and I will be too. Excitement because this place is amazing, I have never dreamed of living in such a beautiful place and I can't wait to cook there in that amazing new kitchen!

Panic? Oh the Wondeful Panic! Because as usual, Husband/Daddy keeps saying he will get boxes, Husband/Daddy tells me not worry about it because it will get done. Panic because he has said that the last several times we move and then the day comes and no matter how much worrying I have done.. He hasn't done any, and then we end up frantically packing. Me doing anything frantically is a BAD idea, because if I am in a rush I usually end up flat on my face.

So, we are going to have to start getting things in boxes and fast because we really only have a few more days left to get the stuff organized.

Well, I suppose I should go and get some stuff organized around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blogger Tips