Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What's For Dinner Wednesdays!


Welcome to the 2nd What's For Dinner Wednesday!

Well, I predicted it, I am feeling lazy again! Like last week I want to cook something with little ingredients, that takes little time and makes A LOT of food.

So, Here is the recipe:

Funny Texas Pasta
Ingredients

2 pound ground beef
2 cans Condensed Beef Broth
2 2/3 cups water
4 cups uncooked medium shell-shaped pasta (I actually like to use Rotini or fusili)
2 can Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
2 cups Thick & Chunky Salsa.. (I use mild because my stomach can't handle it too hot, but you can use whatever you want no one is telling you what to do! 2 cups is also just a guideline but I usually just add the initial two cups and then add more if I want to, Which I usually do.. NOM NOM NOM!)

Ok, Do The following because if you don't it won't be cooked and someone will get sick and then you could have a lawsuit on your hands:

Cook beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
Add broth and water. Heat to a boil. Add pasta. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until pasta is done, stirring often.
Add cheddar cheese soup and salsa
Mix well, heat through then serve.

I usually cover it with Grated Cheddar Cheese and Parmesan.. Because I am a cheese monger... Serve it with Garlic Bread Texas Toast and a Pre-Bagged Tex Mex Salad.

This makes enough that we can put it in separate containers so that Husband/Daddy can take to work for lunch for a week.

So Ladies and Gentleman, That Was What's For Dinner Wednesday.. You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blogger Tips