Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Packing, Call Screening and Super Lists!

Well Little man has decided to totally disregard the "Don't Wake up before the sun" Memo and has decided that 6am is his new awake time. Fine, I can deal with that. I can if I have to. I don't want to but I will.

Last night I fell asleep pretty early, which is going to start being a daily occurrence if little man continues to insist upon waking up at a million o'clock in the morning. Goodness I miss the days when 8am was my wake up time.

Have you ever tried to pack with a 2 year old? I have, several times since November in fact! It's really not that easy, although I know who I need around when it comes time to Un-pack! I seriously get one thing in a box and two seconds later its out of the box again and Little man is running all around the house with whatever it is. Funny, because most of the stuff I have packed as been toys he has neglected to have any interest in for Months but as soon as he sees they are going to be boxed and taped away he all of a sudden has a new fangled interest in these things. So the running around with things results in Mommy chasing after him, and if you have all read this before.. then you will understand what happens when I run, walk or most of the time even stand still. I am accident prone.

This Morning has been busy. We are all excited about moving, and Friday Little Man will be going to Papa's house so that we can complete this move a little easier. That should be good. We will see, I just hope he doesn't wake up that early at Papa's this weekend because there will be some minds lost at that time in the morning... I will be screening my calls and hiding from them, just because he doesn't sleep in does not mean you can return him early.. you said Sunday Originally so that is what we will be going with.

I can't believe the enormity of the list of stuff that I have to do to get organized for this weekend. It just sits there and stares at me, I glare back at the list with vigor.. Damn list.. I WILL get you finished. However, this is the same list that made my pen explode all over the place last week, the same list that has been through the washing machine and still survived and the same list that seems to get longer and longer even though it SHOULD be getting shorter. It certainly is trying to intimidate me. Damn Super List. I swear it has a cape.

Well, I am off to do some more packing, and repacking while Little man unpacks... ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blogger Tips